Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Come back Blue-boy!

Has Happy & Blue really signed off for good?

Did the long wait for the comments window really drive him over the edge?

I guess by now we've all left our pleading comments. I commented and emailed. Haven't heard back yet.

Does anyone or everyone agree with me when I say that Happy & Blue (I like to call him Blue.) left the best comments? I always enjoyed the tidbits that he left for me.

I really hope that he has not packed it in.

C'mon Blue-boy....give it another whirl.

We'll miss you too much.

The Buzz:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

Ya know, I honestly don't know. Originally I thought that he was playing a joke to see how many people begged him or said nice things, and then viola! all of a sudden there he is.

I think he's too smart to be bugged about problems with Blogger to make him skip town. We'll see...

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Blogger was being a real pain yesterday.

I think more people should try haloscan comments - there've been SO many times I've tried to leave comments and couldn't because blogger just hung there. It's frustrating knowing your friends wonder why you don't bother to leave comments on their blogs.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

I'm sure H&B will still be around as a reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home