Monday, March 28, 2005

Good Luck Galore.

Well. Back at home, in my usual spot, after a whirlwhind weekend.

It was golden. It couldn't have been better.

I think so anyway. There are 'moments' that are a little blurry. :)

Iona will be pleased and entertained to know that I got shat upon by a seagull this weekend. This is the second time in my life that's happened. The first time was about 20 years ago. Anyway, I had to laugh. No harm was done. My hair was up in a pony tail so I dodged the "bullet" so to speak. My coat took most of the brunt.

And hey! It's supposed to be good luck so I'm expecting great things.

Other than that, there's too much to tell. We had a blast. We drank lots and ate well. There was laughter and good times.

I have a million things to do tonight before I jump back into real life but I did want to check in.

If you haven't popped in to my
Dad's Blog, you should do so. He's morphed a pretty hilarious shot on today's post. Go have a look.

The Buzz:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets all the shit :)
Well, if it's for good luck...

Glad you had a nice weekend. I also heard you were pleasantly surprised about your old-room-turned-guest-room!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

If bird crap is good luck I'm heading to the city dump right now.
There's lots of gulls there..

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

I should be really really lucky by now!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Lewis declared...

I love the fact that your Dad gave the technical instructions on how to do the morph thing. I was getting a little bored with this.

I'ma go play.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home