Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Green.

I keep reading blogs where people are raving about how Spring has sprung and all that.

It makes me more than a little jealous. This is been such a brutal winter. A hard winter. A long winter. I want nothing more than Spring to come. To see green grass and hear rain on my window and smell that fresh scent in the air.

Late in the Fall I halfheartedly threw a whole bunch of flower bulbs into my garden. I'm looking forward to seeing how (or if) they come up. I have a feeling it's going to be quite hodgepodgy. The day I did it was pretty miserable and I was just aiming to get them in as quickly as possible.

But the snow will have to melt and we'll need to see some much milder temps before I get to see any such thing.

The Buzz:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

Sounds like you might feel a little better. Glad to hear it. I bet you will have a great bouquet when them flowers finally come up. I can't do anything like that. If I touch it, it wilts. I like the silk kind. I can dust real good.
I just heard about H&B today. I have had modem trouble since Sunday afternoon. Sorry to see him go. Good luck and all that. I always looked forward to his comments.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger swamp4me declared...

Spring is sort of creeping in this year rather than springing. While we have had some signs, it has still been on the cool side for us, with beautiful days followed closely by miserable days. But springy or not, I would much rather be outside than in. For example, on Saturday we had cold (for us anyway) temps, rain, and a stiff breeze, yet we still headed out on an all day canoe trip. Some people complained, but I thought it was glorious. I honestly don't know if I could survive your winters though, they sound pretty brutal :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home