Sunday, March 13, 2005

Major City Tour.

Well we just got back from Montreal. It was damn near another last minute trip but this one I knew about as early as Thursday evening. Sheesh.

After going to Toronto last weekend and then Montreal this weekend, I asked Eric for a little warning if we're going for the Big 3. Vancouver might take a little more planning!

We went to Montreal to visit hospitals. Yep. That's right. We visited 2 different hospitals yesterday. The first visit was to Eric's Dad, who was not feeling very well yesterday but today the Doctor's finally gave him the go ahead to eat. When we arrived today he was happily chowing down a hospital lunch. I swear, the only time you'd be happy about hospital food is when you've been deprived for days. I think that this is a great picture of Eric and his Dad, Gilles.




Our second trip was to visit Eric's new god-son. He's as cute as a button. It was a real treat to be able to visit the newly minted family in the hospital. Baby Etienne was born on Wednesday.



Isn't that a great picture? Eric's pleased as punch to be a godfather/honourary uncle.

I'm pleased too.

The Buzz:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

Very sweet pics. The baby looks darling. How was the weather in M? My sister-in-law gets back from M tonight; in just afew hours actually. I baked a cake. I never bake.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

I loved the pics. Gilles looks good. What a relief for all of you. Glad you are home safe and sound.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

Mojo:

As far as weather: Yesterday was terrible but today it was crisp, clear and beautiful.

Cake? Did someone say cake?

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

Eric will make a fine father one day, I think.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Eric is a sly fox. First he leans on his Dad's iv pump and grins and then he makes the baby cry and grins..

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger c declared...

give me as much warning as you can before you come to vancouver. I'll show you a good time ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home