Friday, March 11, 2005

Oi!!!

Just so you all know, I would love to leave you comments right now....

I would love to.

The Buzz:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

They're baaaaack!!!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

It's working better today Sha.
Give it a try again.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Aha!

I'm not so mute anymore! I've been waiting awhile to leave a comment over here.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Yay, it's working again! I've been here a few times today trying to leave a comment.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger swamp4me declared...

It is ridiculous how happy it makes me to be able to leave a comment -- I have nothing to say, yet I love being able to say it!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

use 'Haloscan'...I think that I have had maybe one problem in the last year with it, and only minor at that.

Plus, nobody has to sign up for an account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home