Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pantyhose Suck.

I do solemnly swear that I will never buy a skirt or dress that requires pantyhose ever again. From this point on the only such articles that I will buy will be for summer wear when I can go pantyhose free. It's all about pants from here on in.

I have struggled into hose for the last time. I have poked my finger through the flimsy material for the last time. I have frantically searched for a new pair for the last time. I have angrily searched for a new outfit to wear for the last time.

Pantyhose, you are dead to me.

The Buzz:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Women of the world throw out your hose!!!! Amen sister.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

So, you're a hoser no longer?

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

My ex-wife use to keep extra's all over the place, in her car, at work, wherever she could fity a pkg... and you know what? she STILL needed more and couldn't find any of her hiding places! lol

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I stopped wearing them a few years ago when someone told me they weren't really for men. Stupid clothing stores where you can't tell the difference between the mens and womens sections.
I sure miss how they made my legs feel silky smooth though..

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger BridalBeer declared...

Those are the last shakles of social oppression!
Ofcourse, here in India it's advisable not to wear stuff which is short enough to wear pantyhose.
There are saris, but no tummyhose.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger swamp4me declared...

I have many pairs lurking in the depths of my closet, but I hardly ever wear them anymore. Instead I use them for myriad other uses: plankton nets, breathable toppers for critter jars, filters for draining the slurry when I am making paper...the list goes on.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

I only use them for robbing banks nowadays...

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

hey sha! Guess what? You're blog came out of the hat today to be Blog of the Day! I can tell you are already over-whelmed! You should have been picked long ago but I really do pick names out of a hat... and well, it just came out today! lol

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger dbdoberman declared...

Congrats on being named Denny's BOD! Ya, ladies should cast away all constrictive clothing -- especially bras! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

Yeah, working on campus has its advatages--no one really wears panty hose anymore & I love it! pale, blue and purpley skin is no longer feared for us white folk--even though cellulite is still frowned on.

but i frown on those who frown.

i do wear tights when it's cold.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger katie declared...

Congrats on being blog of the day!
I refuse to wear pantyhose. They are so uncomfortable!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger A declared...

I couldn't agree more! Let's hear it for nixing hose!

"Hose Have Got to Goes!"

or how about...

"Just say No's to Hose!"

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

are you sure?

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Kelly always hated pantyhose. She maintained that when the wearer passed gas, her ankles would swell. I never quite bought into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home