Sunday, March 13, 2005

Shopping List.

Eric just made a quick trip to the grocery store.

On his list?

1. Jug of spring water.
2. Loaf of bread.

As soon as he got in the door, I hear "Awwwww Shit!"

He forgot the bread.

Can you believe that?

The Buzz:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

This has happened to me more often than I'm willing to admit.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Lewis declared...

I saw a cartoon once somewhere that was captioned, "Grocery Stores for Bachelors." The cartoon depicted a customer asking one of the store employees what aisle the toast was on.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Coco declared...

hahahahahaha

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I go into the store for two items, come out with twenty and forget the bread.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jesse declared...

he had 2 things to get and he forgot one. LOL thats great. I guess guys will be guys.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Sorry, there was such a delay in posting my comment, that naturally I had to keep on clicking.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

That list sounds like a poem! It's a romantic list. Too bad he forgot the bread...

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

"A jug of water, a loaf of bread and thou." Ok, then. Just you and the water. We men often have trouble concentrated orange juice is good in a screwdriver. But you have to use good vodka.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Amanda declared...

That sounds like me. I sometimes go to the store with a meticulously prepared list and often forget SOMETHING from that list. Though I've never gone with a list for two things and forgetten one of the items!

My major problem is coming back with things never on the list in the first place. My husband is very good about bringing back ONLY what's on the list.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Hilarious! Even my Hubby had to laugh about it. Although perhaps he was laughing of the embarrassment to 'man'kind....

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Ha,ha, he forgot the water..or was it the bread..

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

You're all missing the point here... HE REMEMBERED THE WATER!

What more can you ask? 50% accuracy is good enough for government work!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

He needs to use my new memory system. Basically, you associte painful thoughts to the items you are trying to remember. then you peg those memories to parts of your body, starting at your toes. For example, Water Jug: Imagine yourself droppping a full water jug on your toes. The pain is intense and the water is pouring out all over the floor making it slippery, and you fall.

For bread, you could imagine rubbing slices of bread on your thighs. Imagine the scratchy feeling of dry bread being rubbed.

You get the idea.

I don't know why people don't want to come over for dinner more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home