Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Time Flies.

I am stunned at how much time I don't have.

The Buzz:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Time sure does fly. Some days more than others.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I have an explanation for your dilema but it will have to wait. I'm running out of time..

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha

yesterday was a crazy day. we heard a noise outside and it was a bird clinging to the bricks on my house. my wife retrieved it and we had a cage and we put it in it. we looked around the neighborhood but we did not see any signs about a lost bird. so now i do not know what we are going to do.i beleive this bird is a cockatiel. have you ever owned one?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

Oh Shauna. Your time is limitless. You have eternity. It'll all get done. It always has.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

i was just thinking the same. my day can be sectioned into 3 parts:

7am--12noon

12noon--2:oopm

2:00pm--6:00pm

6:00pm--8:30pm

9:00--11pm.

I know, 5 parts. The bigger question? What happens between 8:30-9:00pm?? I really don't know!!

What a horrid cycle of oppression.
It's not the patriarch; it's the clock.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

You had time for this post! And time for reading this comment.

See, now if you cut those two things out of your life, imagine how much more time you would have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home