Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ugly.

Today, my brain is functioning at a lower than normal capacity. (No smirking or jokes please!) This cold has gotten a hold of me so now I’m drugged out on Dayquil to get through the day.

Colds always kick the crap out of me. I don’t just get a little sniffly or a touch of a sore throat. I sneeze, I hack, and I can’t go anywhere without a box of Puffs. I get the ugly cold. Dry and red nose, puffy eyes, nasal voice.

In short? It ain’t pretty

The Buzz:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Jesse declared...

i know how you feel. I just came down with the flu and last night I thought i was gonna die. But alas i made it through the night and am feeling like SHIT.

 
At 1:04 p.m., Blogger Iona declared...

All I can say from this end of the line is; hope you feel better soon!
Well, the least you can do is take a sick day (and spend it being online all day ;))

I'm having a day off tomorrow as well. We've been having threatening amounts of snow throughout these last two days and tomorrow I'm going out to take pictures! (If I'm not snowed in)

 
At 6:32 p.m., Blogger blue2go declared...

Oh, poor you! Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 9:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous declared...

May be time to do an audioblog.

 
At 10:53 p.m., Blogger John B. declared...

Ya, thanks, I think I got my head cold from you via the blogsphere.

If you keep this type of behavior up, spreading your cold to all of your readers, people are going to begin to talk...

 
At 10:57 p.m., Blogger Butterfly declared...

Ha! Well John. I blame Zulu, you blame me, someone else will blame you.

Let's just all take a sick day!

 
At 11:31 p.m., Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I just popped in to check on you. Get rest...

 
At 1:23 a.m., Blogger Magicfingers declared...

Get lots of rest and push the fluids girlfriend. Warm baths are cool too. Just don't catch a chill.

 
At 6:24 a.m., Blogger Jennefer declared...

This cold has been a wicked one. I still have a bit of a cough and it's been two weeks since I got through the worst of it. It's a doozy! Hope you feel better soon Sha.

 
At 11:00 a.m., Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Well are you healthy yet?

 
At 3:08 p.m., Blogger The Delawarean declared...

That is why I always keep a box of tissues next to my computer... oh wait, that didn't sound good.

Hope you feel better.

 
At 4:00 p.m., Blogger bounce declared...

hahahahahhaha
hooohohohohooohooo
heeheeeheeehee

good times, good times.

 
At 1:07 p.m., Blogger Clark declared...

I got that too. I feel even better than before once I had it though, so hopefully that'll happen for you as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home