Saturday, April 30, 2005

Bless You.

My boy is back.
Yaaaaayyyyy!

In the last minute and a half Eric has sneezed about 15 times.
achoo!
It's gets pretty amusing after a while.
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!
You okay?
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!
Holy cow!
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!
giggle giggle.
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!
Ha ha ha. You're so funny!
achoo!
Bless you.
achoo!

Bless you.
achoo!
Bless.
achoo!
You.
achoo!
He just keeps on sneezing and sneezing and sneezing.
(And I keep laughing and laughing.)

I missed him this week.
Even though he steals my pillows.
Even though he coughs all over me in his sleep.
Even though he plays video games.
And watches wrestling.

He hugged me hard when he got home.
He kissed me lots.
He fixed my computer problems.
What a smart guy.
It's good to have him home.
Where he belongs.

So even though I say "Bless you" after he sneezes, it is really I who is truly blessed.

The Buzz:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

I'm smilin' for ya, Sha'. Smilin' big. Blessed indeed.

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

I'm happy for you : )
Now I miss my GF.
Enjoy the rest of the Weekend.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

You both are!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

how sweet! homecomings can be so grand.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Aww, that's sweet!

My cat sneezes a lot and when it's in my face I'm not so amused.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Katya declared...

awww that is such a heart warming post...

:0)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

Funny how that works eh? If your loved on eis sick you cringe and try to keep clear, but if they've been gone for a while you don't care what they have. It's jusst great to have them back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home