Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I Need Some Focus.

My mind is all over the place this week. Eric is out of town until Friday or Saturday. We haven't filed our taxes yet. There's a book that I need to finish reading but I just can't make myself sit down and read it. I have nothing to pack for lunch tomorrow. My cat has decided to stick to me like glue. A very loud banging noise just sounded from the basement. Constantine from American Idol is singing right now and I want to boot him right off the stage. Stop staring at the camera you freak! (Who the hell likes that guy anyway?) I'm having trouble downloading a program (that I want to have, like, yesterday) on my computer. Error! Oops. Error! Oops. Error! Oops.

Fuck.

Yeah. That's right. I swear. Get over it.

See? I'm bitchy! And cranky. And frustrated.

Maybe I should just go to bed.

Oh wait! There is a positive side! I just forgot! Remember how I broke my glasses while doing yardwork? Well after a week and a half of wearing broken glasses, I picked up my new ones today. Thank goodness for that. Because, can you just imagine? I'd have even more to bitch about if I was still wearing duct tape on my glasses.

Quit laughing.

The Buzz:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Duct tape is good for lots of things but probably didn't look so great on your glasses. Glad you got some new ones instead. That must have saved the day from being completely miserable. Hope your tomorrow is a whole lot better!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Shauna! Don't say fuck in front of the k-i-d-s! LOL!! Better days ahead, Buffy.

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Yikes!

BOW (Bitch on wheels) get out of the way, before she runs you over, as we used to say.

Things will get better, if nothing else now you can see how bad things are.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

I don't watch American Idol but I've read other bloggers complain about how creepy that Constantine is. Freaky deaky.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Katya declared...

glad you got your new glasses, i think i'd stay indoors for a week if mine broke...lol

great blog, came here thru blue2go...is it ok if i link you..???

:0)

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

Good to hear the new eyewear is pacifying you somewhat. just imagine what we may have been privy to had they not arrived (eek).
You must be glad freak-boy is gone from your show! Maybe it had something to do with your glasses?
Ooohh! Magic eyewear!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Butterfly, what happened to Steph?!?!? You jinxed her!!!! lol.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Wow! I was afraid to keep on reading! Thanks heavens for your new glasses. Hope your weekend will be better once Eric returns.. Have a good weekend!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

I hope your weekend gets better . I understabd about the glasses i was blind for 2 weeks without mine. Swearing is great gets me ahead in most lineups, especially the ones to the washroom.
Have a nice weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home