Saturday, April 23, 2005

Oath.

I, Butterfly, do solemnly swear that I will never wear socks and sandals together.

Never.

(That better Dale?)

The Buzz:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Well, I think it's highly impertinent and disrespectful.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I am proud of you setting yourself up for ridicule from the majority of sock and sandal wearing Canadians.
Hold your head up high as you take the road less travelled..

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

I'm going to swear to no such thing! If you anti-socks-with- sandals people ever meet me (and I'm wearing the dreaded combo)in real life, just pretend you don't know me!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Ahhhh. I'll sleep soundly tonight. Thank you, Butterfly.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

You wear whatever you want!! How is nature supposed to understand what we are looking for if we remin in our enclosed footwear and aprkas. Give it the hint it deserves and get those sandals on.
I guess the same people are worried about putting bathing suits on over our clothes too so that the weather will allow us to swim in our lakes soon.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

If we women would reject the patriarchy and stop shaving our legs (in order to implicitly project infantilism and pre-maturity), then we wouldn't have to wear socks!! We'd have all the cozy, furry little warmth we need.

Oi! did I just say that??

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

there are so many uses for duct tape isn't there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home