Thursday, April 14, 2005

On the Edge.

I have to apologize. To you. Yes you. I have been busy. Really freaking busy and the blog is taking the backseat. Even now, I have only about 5 spare minutes.

I do still read your blogs. I do. I'm just not so great at leaving comments these days. And many of you get more than 20 comments per post so I figure, "Well. What the hell will I have to say that the 20 or 30 people before me haven't already said?"

So I read, enjoy, and go visit the next person on my blogroll.

Anyway, in this spare block of 5 minutes I just thought I would shoot an apology out there to anyone that thinks I have fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't. I am barely holding on to the edges though....

The Buzz:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

so with you! grrrrrrr :-)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha. do not worry about it. you will get back in to the swing of things. my computer seems to be going crazy tonight. all of a sudden i will have all these windows open up on my desktop and i am not even clicking on them. i have tried to do system restore now about 4 times. if it happens tomorrow when my wife wants to use it then it will be a very bad day for me trying to fix it. well have a good day and talk to you soon.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I'm having the same problems lately. Must be the time of year. The pre holiday rush.
Hope things settle down for you soon..

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Amanda declared...

I've gone through days/weeks when I can't get around to leaving comments, dropping by to say hi. I totally understand!

TGIF!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

So hard to find time. Hang on to the edge tightly!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

You and me both.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Mike declared...

Ummm. Hi. I'm Mike. And I too am a lurkaholic.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

We still love you, Sha! Hang in there.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Hmmm .. Nine comments on your "apology" post. Now I'll bet you feel terrible. LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home