Saturday, April 16, 2005

Reason Enough to Celebrate.

So there I was huddled over on my lawn taking pictures of my first Spring flower this morning. Skirt riding up in an almost disastrous fashion. But I had to do it and I couldn't put it off for time to change into something more appropriate. I was so excited ~ it just needed to be done.




Isn't it pretty? Now if only I could remember what it was that I planted back in the Fall. I think that it may be a crocus but I have no idea. If anyone can enlighten me, it would be appreciated.

The Buzz:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

That's a crocus, Shauna. Pretty, innit? Amazing how far ahead the season is at your dad's, eh? He should plant a palm tree. LOL!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Way to go!!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Yep, a crocus, the first flower in the spring. Nothing like that here, yet. Enjoy, and thanks for the taste of spring today!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Yes, and you can get crocuses(croci, whatever the plural is) in lots of different colors...we have purple and white and yellow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home