Saturday, April 02, 2005

Whole Lotta Nothing.

You ever have so much to say that you actually have nothing to say.

That's me.

Right now, my mind is full, chaotic. Going in a million directions. I have a million things to do but here I sit, collecting my thoughts.

Ran around all day today. Errands here. Errands there. Waiting rooms here. Lunch there. Dropping in one minute. Flying out the next. And all of it? In the rain. I was just saying the other day how much I love rain. Except for when it rains all day and I have to be out in it.

I looked like a drowned rat.

I got only one thing done on my list of things to do. Blah.

Not pleased with my progress. I have much to do.

Much. To. Do.

I had big plans of getting started last night. Nope. No go. Friends are coming over. Okay. So Saturday then. Um okay. But nowhere near what I should have got done. Oh. But I did manage to spend a good deal of money of stuff other than what I was planning on spending money on.

Grrrr.

I gotta go.

The Buzz:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jesse declared...

sounds like everyday for me. Always to busy to anything.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

The nice thing about todo lists is that most of the things on them disappear over time whether you do them or not.
Relax. Enjoy today..

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

grrrr 2.


been there.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

The weather network predicts heavy rain and high winds for your 'hood, Sha. Stay inside.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

some tomes i like it when it rains because what ever i had planning i can just say the heck with it.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

Good luck! I hope it has stopped raining already. We're still having fine Spring weather! Sunny, around 15C. Nice to go out. And I have a lot of errands to run as well for our upcoming holiday to Vancouver which starts next Saturday. But the sun makes it fun!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

You sound so busy, hope you had some fun tucked in there, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home