Friday, May 06, 2005

All I Need.

Thanks y'all.

I've decided that all I need is a vacation, or at least a day off for just me.

Or maybe a massage.

The Buzz:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mike declared...

Day off: Good.

Massage: Good.

May I also suggest a walk? Not to think about your funk, but to look around at what we've been given. Trees. leaves. Grass. Dirt. Dog poop.

We're part of something larger, and that's good too.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

is the air that i breathe . . .

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

A day off for a massage, or a vacation including a massage! Hope you get what you need!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

Start your day off with a massage and then let fate take you where it may. Whether the mall or Niagara, whatever comes, just roll with it. That's what works for me, kind of a freaky, holistic sort of day off.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Katya declared...

a massage sounds like a mighty good idea...

:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home