Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cause My Daddy Said So.

I've been passed a music stick from Anvilcloud.

Here goes:


1. Total volume of music files on my computer?

I have no idea. Eric and I share a network and he's got quite a few songs on it. I've got only a few on my own laptop.


2. The last CD I bought was?


Jack Johnson ~ In Between Dreams


3. Song playing right now.


Holla Back Girl ~ Gwen Stefani

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order).

Only five??? Alright, I'll just pick 'em quickly.

The Smiths ~ How Soon is Now?
Spacehog ~ In the Meantime
Dido ~ Who Makes You Feel
Indigo Girls ~ Closer to Fine
Jack Johnson ~ Sitting, Waiting, Wishing


5. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why.

I think that I'll let you off easily. I'm sure most of you have done this already anyway. If you want to pick up the stick and run with it, go for it.