Thursday, May 26, 2005

Colours of the Garden.

Getting tired of the neverending pics of my yard yet?

Oh well. Bear with me. There won't be too many more.

Remember the Lilac bushes I was telling you about? Here is a pic of one. Isn't it tiny and cute? And look at those flowers!



And these. Well, who wouldn't love these hardy little flowers that grew smack right in the middle of the well worn path between a bush and our side garden. They come up every year and this year I transplanted them to a safer area a little removed from the beaten path.



We've been trying to get a decent picture of the hummingbird but the little thing just won't pose for us. Imagine!

The Buzz:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

Those are so beautiful, Sha! I only have potted plants at my new place. And, I have no yard yet, the whole place is under construction still. I have an herb garden in all of my windows spread around the place, and a potted plant sanctuary on my deck and porch...as soon as I figure out posting pics, I'll get them on my site. Thanks for sharing your flowers-I really miss my garden and huge yard at the old house...

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

I can never get tired of flowers, I won't get to see any at my place this year so your it for me. I love lilacs too :)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Ummm lilacs! I love to bring the flowers into the house so the while house smells so good. I never get tired of photos of flowers and plants and trees!
Saw a hummingbird last night, the first of the year! But it was at a restaurant garden, not at home.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Looks great. Can't wait to have coffee on your deck and enjoy the beauty first hand.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

If you want pictures of the hummingbird why not put those sticky traps they use for mice all around the feeder.
I don't know how you would get it off the sticky paper after you have taken the pictures but I guess that really would be the hummingbirds problem anyways.
This professional photographer type trick can be used with all kinds of birds and wildlife..

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

I can't say as I could get tired of yard pics with colour in them. mine would eb asea of grass and death. What the dog doesn't whomp, the squirrels dig up.
I've got to try H&B's trick. To date I've been shooting them sith tranquilizer darts, it's tough with the little targets though.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Very pretty.

I love hummingbirds.

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger BridalBeer declared...

Gorgeous!!!
I have a gas station as my backyard.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

I envy you... living in an apartment I no longer have a yard to play around in.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Very nice and colorful! I'm pretty jealous of your garden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home