Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day Nine.

It is Day Nine of the plague. I have never, never been sick this long in my life.

Hack, hack, hack, hack.

Enough already!

Sister LadyBug and Alycia came to visit. I hacked well into the night but that didn't stop us from having a great time.

What else?

Oh yeah. I hung a hummingbird feeder that has already hosted it's first guests and I got almost all of my garden planted this past holiday weekend including 4 new Lilac bushes that I'm totally in love with. They're little and cute and I look proudly at them every day. I'm looking forward to the butterflies that are attracted to Lilacs.

Butterflies, hummingbirds and a summer-visiting sister.

What more does a girl need?

The Buzz:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

You also need to get healthy.
I had a hummingbird feeder once but I think some bees stole it at night. Stupid bees..

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

I hope you get better soon.The weather is changing that should help. I can't wait until the city finishes with their digging so I can do some planting too.

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

It must be nice to have pretty birdes around. My yard has beeb aggressively claimed by the squirrels. Going out back to play is like storming the beaches at Normandy.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Oh the lilac bushes sound so lovely! Hummingbirds too.
Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Katya declared...

awww i love butterflies, and we don't get hummingbirds much over here, we have too many magpies...i'm going to put out my pumpkin plants next week, they have vines already, they attract bees once they start to flower...

:0)

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Yes, the hummingbirds are here too.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

That sounds great. There's nothing better than watching things you plant grow and then seeing butterflies enjoy them as well.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

I'm really surprised the hummingbird population has overwhelmed us. I mean, everyone has a feeder! Can you imagine how fat humans would be it every five feet someone was giving away your favorite food?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Didn't know you were sick! Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home