Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Don't Breath on Me!

I'm sick today. Stayed home with a painful sore throat. Eric has had one of those hanger on colds for about a month now and was quite worried that I would be giving him this new and improved sickness too. So he came to bed last night with a SARS mask that he had kicking around. I got a pretty good laugh out of that until my laughing turned into rather painful hacking.



So. Should I go to the clinic? I'm one of those people that hates going to the doctor for something as silly as a cold or a cough but Strep Throat has been making the rounds.

I don't think that I'm any worse than I was yesterday but it's hard to tell.

Being sick sucks.


********
Update: I just got back from the clinic. It IS Strep Throat. Crap.

The Buzz:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Ohh, I hope you feel better! Don't get the strep! It's horrible!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Sorry you are sick. You know the drill...lots of fluids, rest and TLC.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

That sucks! Well, hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

I think The Boy has never looked so good. He should really go with this look.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Oh, you poor little sausage! Did you get some anti-biotics? Be a good girl now, and take them til they're all gone, even after you start feeling better. Let Eric wait on you. Get all the mileage you can out of this!

You'll have lots of time to blog now, won'tcha?

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger magicfingers declared...

I agree you shouldn't run to the Doctor every time your sick. After all, antibiotics can't help a cold. The Dr. will just give the regular advice and bill ya. But after you have tried the home remedys for about three days and you are no better, I would make sure it isn't something else. Bronchitis has the same systems, and so does beginning pneumonia.
Hope your better soon....

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Memphis Steve declared...

I've slept with one of those masks on before, although I wasn't kidding around. Darned Memphis allergies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home