Thursday, May 05, 2005

Eeeeekkkkk!

Could it be true?

Am I really turning into a weekend blogger???????

Sadly, it seems so.

See ya on the weekend.

The Buzz:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

OK, then. We'll be here. Waiting.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

Thanks Dale. Glad you haven't given up on me.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Well, geez. I wondered where you were. I was about to hire a private detective.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

You can blog a weeks worth on the weekend. : )

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Oh no!! Just kidding, things get busy sometimes and blogging just isn't a priority. I'll just keep checking, then.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Oh come on now...everyone knows that blogging is designed to be done during the workday!

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home