Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Keeper.

This is a quote from a greeting card that I received not too long ago. I love it.

"Friendship
is when people know
all about you
but like you anyway."

Fantastic, no?

The Buzz:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Very nice. And so true...

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Walker declared...

Thats the truth and the way it should be.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Wash Lady declared...

Sure enough!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger magicfingers declared...

OBSOLUTELY, FRIENDS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE INDEED.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Sadly, lately nobody's bothered to even get to know me.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha.
i need some help. i beleive i was on your site once and you had an audio blog. they have them free on blogger now. i tried to make one and i called the phone number. i recorded the message and then i went back to my blog but it did not show up. does it take a while to show up. will it be in my template or some place else. stop by my site and help me on this if you can .

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

thanks for droping by my site and trying the audio. it was funny hearing myself come out of the computer.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

So true! And that's why it's so scary to first make friends with someone, they may NOT like you once they know you! There's always that chance. But the ones who still like you after knowing the nitty-gritty, those are true friends!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger k8 declared...

just found you. a new good blog is a like a little treasure, don't u think? xok8

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Katya declared...

very true, when i think about that i wonder how i have any friends...lol

:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home