Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Postcards from the Edge.

Isn’t it remarkable when blog friendships become real? I got a post card yesterday from my soul sister. It was well timed indeed because yesterday was just an all-round crappy day.

A few handwritten words on the back of a postcard meant the world to me.

Thanks Missy.

Maybe we should start a postcard club. We bloggers could have postcards flying around the world. The post office wouldn’t know what hit it.

Could be fun….



Update: I've had a couple people mention that this whole postcard thing might be a good idea. So, with that in mind, why don't we give it a try?

Anybody want a postcard from me?

Email me (see the button to your right) with your snail mail address and I will send you your very own postcard. I only ask that you send me one in return.

What do ya think?

Are ya game?

The Buzz:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Brilliant! I'm in, Sha'. What a welcome change from the bills and flyers!!

35 Albert Ave.
Etobicoke, ON
Canada
M8V 2L6

See how brave I am? Anybody who sends a card, gets one in return. Hmmm .. Should I suggest this over here at Mimico Musings?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

You are quite welcome sweetie. This is an interesting idea. As long as everyone promises not to stalk me...I may be willing to give out an address. I think.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

I'd like to participate in that if you're interested. I haven't gotten a mailbox set up here yet, just motivation to get it done so my neighbor upstairs doesn't have to sort my mail...heh

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

Excellent idea my friend... here goes:

Jennefer Davis
19 Town Line
Orangeville, ON
L9W 1T5

Hee hee, let the fun begin! I'm going to go post card shopping.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Cool idea, sure I'd join in! Hope today is a much better day for you!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Olive Oil declared...

Im in!!!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Yes, I'm SO into that because the only thing I collect is postcards! I've got several hundred in my collection.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger k8 declared...

i love the concept. can i sign up when my kids are 18 and out of the house and i have time? gracias.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

E-mail me as well and I will send you cards. I can't wait to get postcards in return!

zuluzulu@gmail.com

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

I can send you a post card from Billings Bridge . LOL

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

If people sent me their credit card information I could send them a postcard and a nice gift..

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Field Trip Lady declared...

This is a wonderful idea, but the inner worry wart in me is saying that maybe people should save their snail mail addys for email, not post them here for anyone to see.

Still, I'll be willing to send a postcard to anyone who emails me too.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Lisa declared...

I'd love to get involved in this postcard thing. Unfortunately I'm dense and can't figure out the email thingy, I clicked on the link and it's left 'your friends email' box blank. I believe that's yours, hmm, Am I doing something wrong?? (again? lol)

Surely someone out there might like a postcard from New Zealand. I'm hoping anyways lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home