Friday, June 10, 2005

I always wanted to be Princess Leia....

She was my hero when I was a kid. Strong, royal, sexy, romantic, beautiful and independent. Plus she got Han Solo in the end and who didn't have a crush on him?????

But alas, after going through a battery of rigourous tests the force has decided that I am Skywalker.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Boldly striving to overcome the darkness both in this world and within yourself, you are righteously devoted to forging your own destiny.

It's your choice, but I warn you not to underestimate my powers.

The Buzz:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Walker declared...

I guess the Force is strong with in you .
Besides Princess Leia and Luke were brother and sister, thats close right?
Have a nice day

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Walker declared...

Dang I ended up being Jean Luc Picard, I hope I won't go bald.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lewis declared...

I hate these things. I never end up being anybody cool.

See?

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

You'll always be Princess Leia to me..

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

This was fun, thanks! I was:

Galadriel
Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

Obi-Wan Kenobi here, checking in...

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

Woohoo! Event the internet thinks I'm a mess.
Anakin Skywalker

Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger k8 declared...

did u have the princess leia doll? i undid her hair and was upset bc i could never get it back up in the buns.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

A fellow Luke here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home