Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I am a Splendid Butterfly....

On the weekend I went shopping with my Mom. After seeing these shoes in a shop window, I knew I had to have them. Lucky for me, she knew I had to have them too and she bought them for me as a "treat".



Yes!!!! That is a butterfly! Aren't they splendid?

You should see how smashing I look when I wear them.

The Buzz:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

They are cool. Usually when I think of a treat it involves chocolate but I guess shoes are good too..

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Banana Republic declared...

Lovely said Elisabeth, and she wants them..!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

Now those are some funky shoes. Do you think they had to put bait down to get the butterfly in teh first place or did they just snare it and glue it down?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

Hi Sha!
Just popping in to let you know your postcard is up on my blog! It was very nice, thanks!

And don't forget, to send me a nice picture of you and you will join the ranks of the photo gallery on my blog!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Very pretty shoes! And appropriate, too.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Karla declared...

Amazing shoes! Tell your mom there are lots of shoes that I *have* to have too...she if she takes the bait ;-)

Just got your postcard in the mail. I'll send you one back from the mountains!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Lewis declared...

Neat! A treat for your feet! Sweet!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

Totally adorable!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger k8 declared...

as a shoe fanatic i can say these are ab fab !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home