Sunday, June 12, 2005

One Year Ago Today.



One year ago today the day dawned beautifully.
One year ago today I got my hair done and put on a white dress.
One year ago today my Daddy walked me down the aisle.
One year ago today was the most perfect day.
One year ago today the man of my dreams married me.



Happy Anniversary Baby.
I love you.

The Buzz:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Lisa declared...

Lovely photos :) Happy Anniversary!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

happy anniversary!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing! Happy Anniversary and many more to come!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Walker declared...

Very nice Pictures.
Happy Anniversary. :D

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

It was a great day. What's for breakfast today though?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Oh it was an absolutely perfect day, and you were the most beautiful bride.
Happiness always my little Butterfly.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Guinevere Meadow declared...

Congratulations!! I found your dad's website with the wedding pictures. It looked like a beautiful wedding!! My hubby and I are coming up on one year, on August 1.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Happy Anniversary!!!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. I also looked at the pictures on your Dad's site. They are really nice.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Marrige scares me. Seriously.

But congrats to you though!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Karla declared...

Happy Anniversary Butterfly! Your pictures are stunning!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Happy Anniversary, you two! I hope you're staying cool.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you both! Wonderful pictures, too.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

That was beautiful Sha! You are a beautiful woman, and I'm sure your hubby feels he married the woman of his dreams as well. Many happy years to come. hugs, Jenn

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger jac declared...

It is late, so what ? A belated Anniversary! That was cute writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home