Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Missing in Action.

Where the hell have I been!!??
Good question.
I guess that I just felt like this place didn’t “fit” me anymore.
There have been things that I’ve been going through that are hard for me to talk about.
Plus, the time constraints of blogging were catching up with me.
I spent a lot (too much) time on it.
Call it a cop out if you must.
Call it whatever you want.
But it’s the truth.
I do miss it here.
I love my colours, I love my pictures.
I love the friends that I made.
I love what this place made me learn about myself.
I love how I discovered a whole new world that I never knew existed.
But as hard as I tried, I just seemed to lose my comfort level here.

I’m leaving this blog up so that I can pop in every once in a while.
Who knows, maybe this’ll be the catalyst.
Maybe I’ll start posting here more regularly again.
Maybe someday I’ll have something to share.
Maybe someday I’ll have a hell of a story for you.
Maybe that story needs to be told sooner rather than later.

We’ll see.


The Buzz:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Frank Nygard declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

Well, I can understand how you feel. I hope you're okay otherwise though.

I just re-set my priorities and figured Blogging wasn't that important anymore. I spent way too much time on it! Time I should spend doing other things!

Well, I hope all is well. Take care of yourself, your Hubby and your recently moved parents! :)

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Rainypete declared...

I worried that you jsut vanished, but now I'm glad you're doing well.

We'll see you around every once in a while. Feel free to pop in and comment once in a while if you want to, just so I know you're still OK.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

SOOOO glad to have gotten to know you Sha - take gentle care. White light, Jenn

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Sally declared...

Geez, I wondered where you were. I come back (and reveal my true identity - from AKA Amanda) and you're gone! Hope you're well.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

I'll be here, Shauna, waiting eagerly to hear your story.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

we will be here when you decide to post some thing. it does not have to be any thing great. do not let it worry you.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger PBS declared...

I was missing you and hoping everything was going OK for you. Nice to have you back, even if it's just once in while!

I really enjoy blogging and reading blogs, it adds another perspective to my "real" life. But it IS like a hobby in that it takes up some time.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Katya declared...

glad to hear you are ok,

btw i'm moving my blog from tomorrow to

www.coldheartchronicles.blogspot.com

:0)

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger chosendaughter declared...

I too enjoyed reading your blog, sad that you seem to have let that fellow drag you down.

You've had 19,000 visitors and that in itself says how wonderful you are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home