Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wings on my mind.

Just thought I'd better clear something up.
I am not leaving.
Just taking some time.
And giving some thought to where I want this space to go.
There is a little misconception that I stopped posting because of a nasty commenter.
That experience has absolutely nothing to do with my reluctance about blogging.

Without putting too fine a point on things there are 2 general reasons that Wings kinda dried up.

1. There was/is some pretty major stuff going on in my life.

2. There's someone that reads Wings that I'm not comfortable sharing that with.

I just needed to get away for a while. But Wings has been on my mind a lot lately. Don't know what I'm gonna do or where I'm gonna go with this yet but I'm working on it.

The Buzz:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I'll read your stuff no matter what you decide to do with this blog..

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Katya declared...

we'll all be here waiting for you when you decide, in your own time...

*hugs*

:0)

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

I'll be checking for you Sha~
hugs

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger David declared...

Sha - I know I'm an infrequent visitor, but I know exactly how you feel. I took a hiatus a while back and have never really gotten back in the swing of it. I remember when I first started blogging I was so transparent, I didn't care what I shared, but alot of that is because I was the only one reading it, well, me and a few strangers who happened upon it, but as time grew and more people came to find it, it's odd how what I would and wouldn't share changed. I kind of missed having an anonomous forum to post my thoughts on. Anyhow...take care, and I'll see you around.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Michael Manning declared...

fsczHi: Just to drop a note to say I have you Linked!!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Michael Manning declared...

Sha: There's nothing wrong with recharging your batteries. Relax. There will always be negative people wherever you go. Focus on we nice bloggers who enjoy your site and sweep the rest away!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger PBS declared...

Well, I do hope you come back as I've missed you! But that is selfish of me and it's really your call if you blog or not!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Michael Manning declared...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with "recharging the batteries". I'll keep you Linked and will check in from time to time. Meanwhile, relax and have some fun!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Michael Manning declared...

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home